How To Set Up Your AirPodsUpdated 3 months ago
If you're setting up your AirPods for the first time, make sure that your device is up to date. Then follow these steps:
- Go to the Home screen.
- Open the case—with your AirPods inside—and hold it next to your iPhone.
- A setup animation appears on your iPhone.
- Tap Connect.
- If you have AirPods Pro, read the next three screens.
- If you have AirPods Pro or AirPods (2nd generation) and you already set up "Hey Siri" on your iPhone, then "Hey Siri" is ready to use with your AirPods. If you haven't set up "Hey Siri" already and you have AirPods Pro or AirPods (2nd generation), you'll be guided through the setup.
- Tap Done.
- If you're signed in to iCloud, your AirPods are set up automatically with any of your supported devices that are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
Was this article helpful?